FOTW February 3, 2018
On the line: Ben, Xaviar, Trevor, Todd
– Solar Paper on Effects Down to Thermosphere http://sf2a.eu/proceedings/2017/2017sf2a.conf..0181B.pdf
– Solar/ENSO/PNA: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1364682617305941
– Jet Stream and UK Weather: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/news/2018/01/1430.asp
– Twisting Cosmic Jet: http://www.iac.es/divulgacion.php?op1=16&id=1317&lang=en
– Starwater Synthesis: https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2018/january/newborns-or-survivors-the-unexpected-matter-found-in-hostile-black-hole-winds
– Galaxy Rotation without Dark Matter: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1801.09304.pdf
– Dwarf Galaxies Debunk Dark Matter: https://news.uci.edu/2018/02/01/distant-galaxy-group-contradicts-common-cosmological-models-simulations/
– Billy was right, Equatorial Ion Fountain: https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/4617
Looking for a roommate for the hotel during the conference. Looking to share cost. Will be at the Crown Plaza from 2/15/18 until 2/18/18.
as to black holes ie empty spaces with highly charged particulates circling around a spinning ionic wind appearing that it itself has mass I would propose this to chew on “brain gum” we know that magnets with holes in them still have magnetism rotating through the turoid. Important magnets can have different charges either weak or strong and their mass is not different it just depends on how strongly they are charged electrically.. Then black holes or spaces in the center are not massive because of size they are attractive either strongly or weakly due to the events that caused them to appear and the speed of the mass circulating near the center of the turoid is causing the strong or weak attraction.. Billy Rogers 2018
I the chat to give live input for Fly on the wall?
Thank you for the upload as always, headed to get a deeper look. Regards for now.
In regards to black holes being picky eaters , I wonder if more meteors bounce off of Earth’s mojo than fall in and are consumed . Or if really big, maybe Black Holes go Quasar from such a thing? La Niña and El Niño could be the Earth’s heat pump cooling working so efficiently using the planetary refrigerant know as water that it overcools before heating up to do it again on waters timetable, not a 11 year cycle.
The MNoD is the best explanation we have yet.
How else is interstellar travel gonna be a reality?
The universe is not static it is dynamic.
Sooner we adopt the idea the better.