FOTW March 17, 2018
On the line: Ben, Billy, Xaviar, Trevor, Tony, Adrian, Todd
– Galaxies Spin Like Clockwork: https://www.icrar.org/cosmic-clocks/
– Magnetic Field Variation Before Quake: https://www.ann-geophys.net/36/275/2018/angeo-36-275-2018.pdf
– Mexico Quake Mechanics: https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-03/uoo-m2e031218.php
– CMB Dipole?: https://dornsife.usc.edu/news/stories/2757/cosmologists-find-way-to-verify-if-the-universe-is-hotter-at-one/
– Chemicals: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180314092312.htm
Showing 4 comments
Great discussion, wish it could have been longer. Thank you.
A few years ago in northern NH we had -20F the last 2 nights in March, yet we had a fairly normal growing season. Sorry I can’t remember the year. although the previous year ( mid March ) my wife and I, in tee shirts, went out on our trike for the day. Yet even a year earlier we had a very mild winter with 4 or 5 very warm week long thaws and a longer growing season, but 40 years ago, occasionally a couple days of -45F, 2′ + snows, longer winters with long duration -20/-30 F for weeks not breaking above 0 in a month+ was normal. Today a 6″ snow shuts school down lol.
Hey guys, in your chemical discussion I agree that our exposure is cumulitve and comes from many sources, however, with our ability to do proper forensics, we could, if allowed, use more natural resources.
Blood type vulnerabilities: O type blood does, if healthy, posses A,B, and AB type antigens.
A great volume of work on this subject can be found at: right4yourtype.com
Interesting factoid: O’s, B’s and AB’s should not eat pork. Pork is “A” like and is recognized as an invading blood type and produces our strongest immune reaction. If one be exposed to a virus after eating pork, your body would likely not pay any attention to it and you would get sick.
The primary reason the middle eastern biblical cultures warned about eating pork is because these societies were mostly made up of people with B type blood.
Through the evolution of the different bloodtypes, anthropologists have tracked our blood type movements across the globe.
Thank you for the upload. I always enjoy listening to the diverse subject matter. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.